The ACFE Singapore Chapter
The Singapore Chapter was established with the primary purpose of representing, promoting and developing the professional practice of the growing numbers of ACFE members in Singapore.
The mission of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Singapore Chapter is derived from that of the ACFE, to support ACFE in accomplishing its mission, the ACFE Singapore Chapter:
- Works with the ACFE on the administration of the CFE Examination to provide bona fide qualifications
for Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Conducts continuing professional education to support high standards of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Requires all Singapore Chapter Certified Fraud Examiners to adhere to a strict code of professional
conduct and ethics
- Serves as the Singapore representative of Certified Fraud Examiners to business, government and
- Provides leadership in Singapore to inspire public confidence in the integrity, objectivity, and
professionalism of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Board Members for Current Term (2016 to 2017)
President: David Rule, CFE
Vice-President: Tan Weiyi, CFE
Honorary Secretary: Tiang Kwong Leong, CFE, CPA Aust.
Honorary Treasurer: Ethan Ong, CFE
Training Director: Sanjeev Gathani, CFE
Board Member: Fong Pui San, CFE
Board Member: Stephen Lim, CFE
Board Member: Teresa Chui, CFE
Board Member: Vanessa Capdevielle, CFE
For any questions, feedback or concerns, please feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACFE Asia Pacific Partners
Next Local And International ACFE Networking Event
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
8A Canton Street,
Connect with us in Singapore